It's QUICK and FREE
The Pet Owners Association is one of the leading representative bodies for pet owners in the UK with over 20,000 members. We’re a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to pets and their owners.
What does the Pet Owners Association do?
- Our friendly association is here to offer you guidance and information about all aspects of owning a pet.
- We help members save money by featuring promotions, special offers, money-off vouchers and competitions from other companies in the pet world in our Special Offers section. We also offer exclusive benefits to our members.
- We run regular competitions and prize draws, with quality prizes that are free to enter, through our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts. We review the latest pet products on the market, and even give you and your pets the chance to give them a try too!
- We keep you up to date with the latest pet news, tackling serious issues and the not so serious.
- We also cover your pet stories, consumer issues and queries. We invite you to contribute to any pet related stories.
- As well as news, you’ll find a wealth of information and care sheets, written by experts in their field.. We have advice on training, behaviour and grooming.
- We have informative articles packed with advice and tips on a wide range of subjects including pet insurance, legal issues, careers in the pet industry and much more.
- Our extensive pet directories provide information and details of businesses that cater for the needs of your pets including vets, trainers, groomers, pet shops, dog walkers and pet sitters. and pet friendly holidays.
- Our extensive Events section helps you find the perfect day out with information on Dog Shows, Agricultural shows and Charity Fun Days in your area.
How do I join the Pet Owners Association, and how much does it cost?
Membership is completely FREE, and registration takes just a few minutes, so what are you waiting for? Click here to join us now.
How do I get in touch with POA?
You can contact us with general enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a pet story you would like to share withl us, then get in touch at email@example.com
We offer a small prize for all articles we use.
We look forward to you joining us!